Hello Dear Readers,
Today I wanted to share with you some photos of a Bulb Filler Conversion I did of one of my Kaweco Sports.
It is a brilliant idea, and I learned about it here.
So please sit back and enjoy..
It didn’t really take a whole lot of doing to get it accomplished.
I had some ink sacs lying around, and it was just a matter of hacking off the appropriate size off of the cartridge as well as the ink sac with an x-acto knife.
The youtube video mentions to seal it with some shellac, but I didn’t bother with doing that. I didn’t want to make it a permanent thing. I might need to pull them apart for cleaning in the future.
The ink sac was very tightly fit around the exterior of the open end of the cartridge. I observed for leaks closely, but there weren’t any.
Thanks for reading..