Wanted to share my full set of Kaweco Ice Sport Pens, all 7 colors.
Currently loaded in them:
- Classic Sport Clear Demonstrator : Sailor Jentle Black
- Ice Sport Pink: Sailor Jentle Grenade
- Ice Sport Green: Sailor Jentle Epinard
- Ice Sport Blue: Sailor Jentle Ultra Marine
All of the above are fitted with ‘BB’ nibs. I use the above pens to keep a log of all of my frivolities (spending on my fountain pen hobby).
- Ice Sport Orange : Noodler’s Apache Sunset
- Ice Sport Yellow: Rohrer & Klinger Alt-Goldgrun
They have 1.5 nibs in them and are due for a change down to 1.1 nib size. Apache Sunset and Alt-Goldgrun make a very charming couple.
- Ice Sport Red : Currently on vacation.
Photo gear used was
- Leica Summarit 50mm f/1.5 Lens. There is a definite loss in sharpness while using this lens wide open.
- Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder
Text used as backdrop
- “The Fix” by Percival Everett.
A very entertaining story. I heard it first on NPR Selected Shorts
- Top half : Caran d’Ache Caribbean Sea; Bottom half: Apache Sunset